Monday, April 28, 2008

Reevaluate

26 minutes of running on Monday. 28 minutes on Wed and I felt a little sore. 25 minutes on Thurs followed by 40 minutes of aquajogging with Shannon, soreness increased a little. An hour of biking on Friday. A 1 hour walk-run on Sat because I had contracted some kind of weird virus from Banjo, chest hurt, made it hard to breathe. I think I ran for a total of about 25 to 30 minutes on the trail pushing Banjo. I was sore the rest of Sat. 1 hour of biking on Sunday. Soreness was light throughout Sunday. It's Monday, not sure what do to. Soreness is still there. Full recovery (do nothing)? Scale back? Bike? Gym? Time to reevaluate.

The 24 week mark passed last Thurs. Can't say that I'm comforted by this. Like I've said before, I don't know what is going to happen. I'll either improve some more.....or I won't-- both possibilities seem equally plausible at this point. Yeah, I know, I get a little sore and I'm headed to a dark place....poor me.

No comments: