Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mixed

Some dead air on the old blog lately, which usually means things aren't going very well. But things aren't too bad either, thankfully. Two weeks ago I ran 7 miles on the trail with a friend--- a route that gave me no trouble the week before, but this time it was a slog... legs felt like wood and the hip was sore the next morning. So I decided to take it easy for the next week or so. A couple days later I did a somewhat brisk 5 miler on the treadmill and was decently sore a few hours later. And so I started to fear that things were starting to unravel, which has happened a few (many?) times before. So I decided to take advil around the clock, and after a couple days, the hip felt significantly better. That's something new--- haven't been able to pull things back with advil before. And several runs later--- some of them mediocre, some of them downright sucky, I feel like things are headed back in the right direction. I just had a good solid treadmill workout. Weather here has been sorta crappy, hence the treadmill.

Anyway, still running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.