Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something?

2 days ago on Tuesday I went to get "Airrosti" treatment. I had heard about it from a triathlete friend. She had fought plantar fasciitis for 2 years before getting Airrosti, which cleared it up in 2 weeks.

The treatment was painful at times--- deep deep massage is how I'd describe it. I have a long list of doubts as to why it won't work for me. But I went running 2 miles this afternoon and had no problems or pain during the run, which is good. I haven't run for 6 weeks. Now I'm waiting to see if there is any delayed onset pain...... but I must admit, I wasn't expecting to feel this good. So I'm having some immensely tentative and cautious feelings right now that something might be happening. Stay tuned.....?

1 comment:

freeheelfun said...

Hey Rich,
I was wondering what ever happened to your hip -- did things improve after your 6 weeks off? It just seems us repeat offenders have a tough time of it and our hips will never be quite the same. I hope you everything is going well and you are out training for a (half) marathon??
Amy