Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feelin lazy

Things seem to be going well as far as how the hip feels. I guess that's blog worthy. I took my stitches out on Tuesday. I've been to the gym quite a bit. I've done core work, biking, and lately, walking on the treadmill. I can walk a mile up an incline without issues-- maybe more, I don't know. I'm walking pretty slow. Everyone in the gym walks faster-- I spy on their treadmill speed. I had forgotten how long it takes to go from "walking" as in "getting around" to "walking briskly" or even "walking well". It takes time. And I'm not as motivated as last time, unfortunately. A long recovery takes lots of patience, and I feel like I've largely depleted the reserves. I'm not going to do anything stupid that might delay my recovery, but I'm feeling lazy when it comes to doing the work. I need to change my ipod mix, literally, metaphorically.....

No comments: